John R. Colby, MSW, MLADC

Colby John.jpg

I am a Master Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor in New Hampshire. I earned an undergraduate degree from Springfield College and Master of Social Work from Boston University. I am most proud of the support that I have been able to offer to individuals through the use of ART.
GateHouse Treatment